Losing a mother is a pain not describable in words. It’s impossible to move on from the pain of missing the lady in her own life who traded joy so you could have a better one.
Read this post and take the first step to embrace the fact that your mom is truly an angel who is watching you from above.
1) No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug my mom again. I miss you.
2) Mom, your death has caged me in pain, agony and misery. But I don’t mind suffering, at least it has set you free. I miss you.
3) The skies look beautiful every day because Heaven cannot contain the beauty that you radiate. I miss you mom
4) Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
5) Death thinks it can take you away from me. But it doesn’t know you will always live in my memory. I miss you.
Wish I could be a child again quote hug mom
6) All my life I kept wishing to grow older so I could finally move out and do my own thing. But now I wish I could just turn back time to be a child and hug my mom again. I miss you.
7) Mourning was just another word in the dictionary. But after your death, it has become a way of life for me. I miss you mom.
8) Your death is killing me, day after day. I miss you mom.
9) The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss you.
10) I wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you mom. Miss you mom died cant stop crying tears smiles
11) I cried endlessly when you died but I promise that I won’t tears mar the smiles that you’ve given me when you were alive. I miss you mom.
12) I knew you that cancer was going to take you way eventually. I just didn’t believe that eventually would ever come. I miss you.
13) The pain and regret of not making the most of every single moment we spent together is worse than the pain of your death. I miss you mom.
14) Death has taken you to a beautiful place called Heaven, but it has made my life a living Hell. I miss you.
15) Your death was a brutal lesson to me that life is so fickle. I wish destiny had given this lesson to me in a different way. I miss you.
LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!