One of the most difficult things they’ll have to go through is someone losing their family. A son or daughter’s relationship with their dad is strong and eternal.
A father’s death will contribute not only to feelings of loss and sorrow but also to terror. We also consider our father’s as shielding us and thus losing will impact our sense of security. Overall , sorrow will be the greatest emotion.
With all this in mind, the list of words of condolences for a father’s death below should help give you any ideas and inspiration about what to write in your sympathy card or speak to the bereaving. Either use one of them outright, or configure it in the most suitable and correct way you feel.
- My sincere condolences. Your father has been an outstanding man and he seems to have left us too early.
- Your father was always bragging about how clever you were. I hope you know you have given him the world. He has been a wonderful man and is going to be missed. Sorry for the loss.
- Your dad was one of the most beautiful people I know and I know he was a great dad too. The grief has my deepest sympathy.
- I am so sorry about your loss. There is no sign of sadness that can convey how much he means to me. My core feels heavy.
- Wherever he is he will always watch over you. He stays with you forever.
- I am so sorry to hear about the death of your dad. I believe you and your relatives are in a very sad and difficult time. You have my deepest sympathy I’m sorry to hear of your father’s suffering. If you feel like talking to anybody, you know I’m a good listener.
- I can’t tell you how sad I’ve been learning about your dad. I was shocked by the news, and saddened. Please extend my heartfelt sympathy to your mom and family.
- The death of one’s father is one of the greatest rites of passage of our lives.
- My apologies to you over your father’s passing. There’s never going to be another like him.
- I am so sorry about your loss. I know how close you were to your father and what an influence he had on your life. We’re going to miss him
LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!